Ow! Wii!

Today during my run, my right calf was tight. I chalked it up to not having stretched quite enough, and kept going. My first mile was great, but after that -- OW! By the time I got home the pain was traveling its own little circuit from my calf to my ankle to my foot, and then back up to my calf. Over. And over. I stretched it out, and it feels a bit better. But ow!

Last night I went over to my friend A's house to play some Wii. Having never played before, I didn't know what to expect. Um...I WANT ONE. I'm pretty sure that it's the best/coolest thing ever. My Mii age (not having much practice) was 67, but then after some practice, I got it down to 50 (I think). My favorite game we played was Tennis, and it was so much fun. Today, however, my shoulder hurts from using my controller as a bowling ball/tennis racquet/baseball bat/golf club. My first Wii-related "injury"!

2 comments:

  1. Hope it feels better now, but maybe no running for a few days? So when do you get the Wii? I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do that one either. Not enough dexterity I guess. Why isn't it spelled Weee or Whee, if that's how it's pronounced? No wonder no one can learn English anymore!

  2. Great blog! I love Wii too! Wouldn't it be awesome if they somehow invented a Wii running game, where you're running on a treadmill and competing against top runners (with a handicap of course!). Now that's my kind of speedwork!