Oh dear...



they're baaaaaaaack:

Yes, that's right. The infamous love-em or hate-em halloween mellowcreme pumpkins are back at your local Walgreens. Or Target. Or wherever you shop for your various halloween-related novelty candy items. And this year, they've brought reinforcements:

Caramel apple candy corn? Seriously? Was the regular old candy corn not good enough anymore?
(I actually tried it and didn't like it...my mom did, though.)

Ok. So. This means three things:

1. The end of summer is near. For real. Which...boo.
2. Halloween is fast approaching.
3. My birthday is coming up!

(See future posts for birthday gift ideas -- I would hate for you all to rack your brains to try to figure out what to get me. )

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. http://icravepumpkins.wordpress.com/