Maybe I'm crazy...maybe you're crazy...maybe we're crazy...probably.

So...this morning I woke up early (6:20!), rolled out of bed, and went for a run. That's right...I was up and moving / functioning on some level, at 6:30 in the morning. Now, getting up this early may or may not have something to do with me going to bed last night at 8:00 (no joke!). I'm proud of actually getting out of bed because I thought seriously about going back to sleep until 7:00, but went out into the rainy, soggy morning anyway.

The run itself was good, and it was very quiet and peaceful (something my evening runs defnitely are not, what with traffic and people doing lawn work and gross south-side guys whistling at me from their rusted out pickup trucks as I run by). I haven't decided if my morning running will become a regular thing, but I definitely like the idea of being able to go home and relax tonight after work instead of getting home and going straight out the door for my run. I will admit, though, that it feels like I've been up for 12 hours already. Maybe evening naps will become the norm...?

2 comments:

  1. Ok- I'm jealous. Very cute template AND you're able to get up early to exercise...

  2. Nice blog site. Hope you're able to continue enjoying morning runs.

    You're not crazy at all...or if you are, then join the rest of us...